Bank of England Tennessee is a Direct Mortgage Lender. Debbie Scarantino with Bank of England Tennessee is a 30 year veteran in the mortgage loan, mortgage lending business and has the experience to walk you through each step of the process.
Visit http://www.boetennessee.com to know even more about Bank of England Tennessee.
What is the typical home loan process?A typical home mortgage loan process consists of 10 easy steps:
- Complete the pre-qualification worksheet
- Pre-purchase consultation with an BOE Mortgage home mortgage loan specialist
- Gather and prepare necessary documents
- Receive credit approval
- Obtain a property inspection
- Loan officer orders home mortgage loan documents
- Buyer obtains homeowners insurance
- Our loan experts update you on document status
- Seven-day pre-closing confirmation
- Easy, smooth, on-time closing!
What do I typically need to apply?
- W-2’s for the past 2 years
- 2 most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs (within 30 days).
- Residence address – past 2 years and landlord information if applicable.
- Name and address of each employer – past 2 years
- 2 years’ tax returns, if self-employed or commission.
- Last 2 months’ bank statements for all checking, savings and retirement accounts (all pages included).
- Divorce Decree and 12 months’ proof of child support. when applicable
- Address of other real estate owned.
- Loan information on all real estale owned.
- Payment for appraisal.